For those of you on Weight Watchers..

..I need tips and suggestions. A friend gave me all of the books and sliding scales, but I cant afford to go to the meetings right now. What helped you lose weight with this program? I need all the info you can give me...Thanks!!

motherofpearls

Asked by motherofpearls at 11:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Writing down everything I ate, eating my daily points, taking a sharpie marker to the store and writing the points on everything I bought, making baggies of different points of snacks so I can use up every point and not be at a loss on what to eat, Eat a TON of different filling, non points foods. Using my weekly points to splurge. Not buying those stupid diet food snacks, not buying hardly any Weight Watchers foods or Smart ones. Buying real foods and cheeses and veggies and fruits....LOTS of water. Fat free milk when I wanted a different drink. Getting my nine daily requirements in.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm doing nothing but keeping track of my points - not buying any special foods, just eating more fruits & veggies (a lot of veggies are 0 points), practicing better portion control, not working out, nothing - and I've lost 11 lbs in 4 weeks. I even had mini donuts from the fair last week, and cheetos the week before one night - I had enough points left on the cheetos day, and I skimped and ate a lot of low-point food the donut day.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010