How to do a BirthPlan for my c section? Any ideas would be apreciated :)

im repeating my c section and i want to do a birthplan i know theres no alot of options for c sections moms, but any idea of anything would be good, im almost 37 weeks and contracting every 30mins apart btw

kiUmY

Asked by kiUmY at 8:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not really a birth plan but... My DH is going to leave the room with the baby to go to nursery and make sure they do not give her a paci or bottle of anything. He is going to wash her up and then make sure they bring her to me to breast feed while I am still in recovery. We are not having visiters at first so that I can rest from the surgery while bonding/ breast feeding. Then my mom will bring Luke to meet his new sister. They will only stay a short time (he has a short attention span anyway, and she can promise him McDonalds lol). So we will not having any visitors until the next day. Yeah our fam and friends are not too happy but I don't really care. I need to do this! I had a horrible time breast feeding and recovery from having Luke (via Csection) and I think it was because I had a constant stream of people in and out with no REST!
    heartlineMama

Answer by heartlineMama at 9:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• VBAC !! It is safer and eaiser for the both of you...
    Anonymous

• WOW ANONYMOUS! Way to be supportive! I wish I could help. I actually found your question when I was looking a a csection birth plan for myself. GOod luck to you!
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 10:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2010