GAS

I just found out that im about 5 weeks pregnant and i have awefull gas pain and cant seem to get rid of it. Do you have any advise for me for what would work to get rid of this cramping?

juliel682

Asked by juliel682 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont have an answer but i still suffer from gas that i had wen i was preg. for my 2 yr old dd??? wen i asked my doc she laughed at me!!!!!! its horible i no i feel for you. wat im thinking is it might be wat im eating but it doesnt seem to matter wat i eat i have gas all the time, i burp all the time !!!!??????
    lovey696

Answer by lovey696 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Try taking chewable fiber tablets. They have helped a lot for me. It could make matters worse though, so try 'em when you don't have to be in public for a day or two (like on the weekend)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• omg me too its awful, i have never had such bad gas in my life. you know they have beno and gasx. i havnt tried it but i think it could help you and not hurt the baby
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• hello, i can also relate with you...gas is just an awful feeling...what I do is eat small meals, avoiding meat during dinner, nothing oily or spicy then I have a hot water bottle places on my abdomen...it helped a lot.
    yeye615

Answer by yeye615 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2008