Best breastpump

I am currently looking to upgrade my pump. I pump several times a day because I am a working mommy. Any suggestions for a toally awesome pump that fits those kinds of needs?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Whisper Ware Double Pump is awsome. It's wearable! It's expensive at $300 but that is about the same price as a new Medella Pump-in-Style, the most common pump used by working moms. Here is the Whisper Ware

http://www.motheringfromtheheart.com/catalog/42.html

The Freestyle by Medela is a new handsfree pump. Medela won't let anyone advertise prices. Here it is on sale for a mystery price.

http://www.breastpumpdeals.com/medela-freestyle-breast-pump.html

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I too am a working Mommy and have to pump 4 days a week at work. I have been using the Medela Harmony for 7 months and have had NO issues or problems with it whatsoever. It allows me the freedom to pump anywhere since it's manual. I actually prefer the manual as well because you control the pump and how fast etc so I would recommend that one.

I know some Mom's will say that working Mom's need the heavy duty expensive Medela's but I am proof that the Harmony works great :-) And it's very affordable. Plus you can buy the insurance plan for a year which covers any replacement parts you need.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I used the Medela Pump-In-Style. I pumped 3 times a day during the work week.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• medela pump in style.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I used a Medela Pump In Style and I pumped 3-4 times a day at work.
    talestra

Answer by talestra at 3:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have the medela pump in style and pumped up to 7 times a day. I am exclusively pumping.
    MamaNata

Answer by MamaNata at 4:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Medela double electric
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010