help me find my problem areas? adult content

(sigh) ok, i cant believe i am doing this. I am majorly struggling with my weight right now. I am not afraid to admit that i am a recovering anorexic. I have been really well and on track since having kids. But unfortunately, my weight is no where near i "want" it to be. I feel like i look disgusting, half the time im embarrassed to even be seen in public. my husband insists im fine, etc. I think it could really help if people could help me find where my "true" problem areas are and if anyone has any specific work outs that can help with that area.
Here are some pics of me. excuse the bra and undies. I wasnt sure what else to do. excuse the granny panties too. it was that time of the month. Excuse the stretch marks, i know they are horrible. I will hopefully have them lazered next year.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/des10ed2b/047.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• um I think you look very healthy in this pic... Are you thinking you have problem fat or skinny areas? I am not seeing either. just make sure to keep eating healthy foods and do regular exercise... as good as you look I would start doing some muscle building ones and get girl ripped LOL

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Girl, you look good! I honestly don't seen any "problem areas". Just make sure you're fueling your body with healthy, clean foods and try to get some exercise in 4-5 times a week.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 7:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• maybe you should talk to your dr about body dysmorphic dissorder.

you do look fine to me.
    i would do like hillaryann suggested and eat clean and exercise. start lifting weights or something.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010