palin or biden for president

Is it just just me, or do other people believe that last night we were atching our future presidents.I will be voting for Obama and i do like him and respect him but i don't believe that our government or some people will let him be president. if by some chance he does win he will probably be assassinated, in which Biden will be our president. And if McCain wins then, unfortunately knowing his age and his health ( pretty sure he's battled cancer a few times) he will most likely not make it through his term. So it comes down to who would u rather trust running this country, Palin or Biden. i'd have to go with Biden.

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 8:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• why does everyone say he is going to die within 4 years. Get over it people. He had cancer, and beat it. His mom is still alive well into her 90's and was looking good.
    But to get to the question, I'd take Palin over a dirty corrupt washington politician anyday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• For those of you that may be undecided in this presidential election, maybe this will help you decide. otherwise, it's kinda fun to see where you end up.

ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side. You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support. Try it at:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

AfricanBeader

Answer by AfricanBeader at 9:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Let's hope and pray that both Obama and McCain are healthy. I'm voting for Obama too and I think that he made good choice by picking Joe Biden. He can look to him for advice.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 9:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• biden,i like him !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I prefer a person who knows what is going on. Someone when asked a question answered it instead of trying to rely on issues they know better. at the debate there was a person who stood up there and refused to answer question because they didnt know that issue well enough and insisted on talking about something else. That is not something we can rely on.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 11:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Easy answer, Palin.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 11:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have to agree Palin all the way!!! She would make a better VP and President because she hasn't been brainwashed by Washingtion like Biden has. She also understand how a mother feels and maybe we can get these child preditors off the streets and away from schools. Either way this election goes it will be a history making one. First Black President or First Femal VP.
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 11:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I think that everyone who is in office right now is corrupt!!! I also think that who holds an office needs to be removed and we need to go back to our roots, most of them keep everything we added to the constitution, but have REAL people who have real life experience in office and not politicians. There also should be a time limit on persons in office, 2 terms then you are out, done. I don't are who doesn't agree with me, but look at the mess we are in and it is not just Republicans who made it it is also Democrates. Lets go back and start new with no one in office being able to run for anything.
    Anonymous

• Palin, in 4 years
    lilac84

Answer by lilac84 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Biden
    petunia911

Answer by petunia911 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2008