Am I pathetic?

When my husband and I get a night alone it feels like we should be up making whoopi, talking, just hanging out, etc but all we want to do is sleep!!! Is anyone else feeling pathetic like me?! (I know Im not really pathetic, just feel it)

3kidcircus

Asked by 3kidcircus at 12:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• You're not pathetic. You should try to do something with each other when you have that time though. That is your time to re-connect.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 12:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You aren't pathetic, you're a mom! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Welcome to a relationship where you have 3 young children. NORMAL!!! You'll get back to hot and heavy when the kids get older.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Nope, just have kids and a busy life. Completly normal.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah, we do the same. If someone has the kids for the night (or we get them to bed early) we would probably go to bed early... sleep is our friend!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Ya know I think I have just accepted that at this time in my life things are the way they are for now.If I get time to myself I really just want to hear,"silence", but we usually get a movie from Block Buster & watch it after we put our kids to bed.& thats our evening out @ home.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• me and my hubby put the kids to bed at 7 so we get a few hours of alone time every night (it fixes that problem)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• lol when our daughter was first born we were like that.. she was a couple months old when she spent the night at grandmas for the first time... we were like we can do this and this and this ... we ended up having a pizza and going to bed early... lol sometimes it just happens that way
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yeah that can happen sometimes you want to do so much but end up doing nothing
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• no but you guys should use the time wisely
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010