Are there any companies you don't use because they use animals for testing?

I'm just trying to be more aware of them and was wondering which ones you all know of.

If you want to start a debate on whether animal testing is right or wrong please do it in the debate section. Thanks! : )

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 12:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How would you find out?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I only boycott Nestle and that's because of their horrible third world formula campaigns that are costing babies their lives.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• a lot of products have a 'product was not tested on animals' on the lable. A lot of pepole are becoming more aware and so many companies have caom away from that. I can't say I know off hand any that do use animla testing.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Nope. Although I think they should stop testing on animals and start testing on criminals, I honestly can say there are more important things for me to worry about in life. If I got upset about every company that did something I didn't like or support, I would have to move out in to the woods some where and learn to live off the land... Which isn't going to happen...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would never support a company that sold real furs.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010