Why do I still feel like I don't want to do a thing?

I mean I do what I have to do but the way I feel I'd rather let someone else do the job...lol I do some walking to help fight this feeling I do 2 miles in 40 mins...but like right now I just want to take a short nap. What could be going on? Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Health

• I feel the same way almost daily.& it's called depression.You need to talk to your DR.I've been diagnosed for my depression.There is another type of depression which is called "situational depression".That is why you need to see a doctor.Please don't delay,because if you are "clinically depressed" you need to be put on anti-depressants which usually take up to 6 weeks to start working.It may also take some time to find the right anti-depressant for you.I hope this helps you.Good luck! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I feel the same way sometimes. I know I need to workout and clean the house, but I'd much rather just sleep. I suffer from insomnia, so even when I fall asleep at night, I wonly sleep for about an hour at a time. I sleep a lot better during the day (I still wake up about ever hour though).
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had that same problem, felt lethargic and sluggish all the time (normally I'm full of *manic* energy). dh suggested dehydration - I made sure to drink 2 waterbottles (about a quart each) and within two hours I was up hopping around.
    We had another friend with the same complaint, and sure enough it was dehydration. i never thought of that because I drink tons of coffee and iced tea, both of which make dehydration worse!
    If I do get so absolutely sleepy I have to lay down, I only do it for half an hour. Any longer than that and I can't get back up.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 1:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Could be depression, dehydration, thyroid, anemia... it could be anything. Are you sleeping enough at night? Exercise regularly?
    8oclockcoffee

Answer by 8oclockcoffee at 2:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm not really sure what you're asking?
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010