How come when I put the cafemom website in the address bar my profile pops up without me having to sign in?

Everytime I go to Cafemom I don't have to sign in and when I use my computer at work it goes right to my profile. How can I change that? I don't want other people to browse the history and click on it and can see all my private photos, questions, posts, etc.

camjay

Asked by camjay at 9:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You need to log out when you're done. The logout button is on the top right of the CM screen. Also, make sure your password isn't stored.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Or you need to set your internet browser to clean out the cash anytime you close the browser window.

Logging out OR having your internet cash cleared every time you close the browser window will take care of the issue you are having.

Personally I use the internet cash option, just because I don't think of logging out....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• above are totally right, just log out or set up the clean out history.To do the automatic clean out right click on your internet explorer icon on your desk top and you should see something that says Browsing History, click settings and then choose one of the options there. Hope this helps!!
    jpage

Answer by jpage at 11:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Log out every time you close the window.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Hi Camjay,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008