What should we do for our anniversary?

Our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up, we have 2 kids ages 9 and 5, and no baby sitter, my husband wants me to decide what we should do but I am at a complete loss! We are going to go out to dinner but he is taking the day off of work so we have the entire day to do something... I just really need some good ideas for a full day of family fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Your local Zoo, Acquarium or Petting Zoo. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the family being together & kids Love animals.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• BTW Happy Anniversary!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• If you have the whole day, do something to recreate a special day yall shared. Like your 1st date, go to that same place. Or if yall did something for one or your birthdays, try to do the same thing. 10 years is a long time to be married, make your anniversary special. Congrats!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I tend to have that issue too!!! some kind of game, like miniture golfing, bowling and dinner or lunch? A picnic? A musuem the kids would like? congrats on your 10 yr anniversary!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• oh yeah... something that would be fun, My husband and I live in So. California. For our honey moon we went to the queen mary and to san diego, so for our first year anniversary we went back to the queen mary. Maybe do something that reminds you of your honeymoon or first date or something like that?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Your kids are old enough to enjoy an amusement park near you
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 1:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Happy Anniversary!!! Ten year is quite impressive. If it is hot enough go swimming with the kids then early dinner. Go home and put in movies of when mommy and daddy got married. Kids really do love that. You don't want to make the day too much work because it is your day as a couple. Have fun in whatever you choose.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 4:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Happy Aniv. to you - not sure why you asked this question Anon. Too bad you can't have the children watched, it really is a moment the two of you should celebrate alone. But anyways ... I like momx3qx1b's idea of the home movies.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010