Do you have piercings or tattoos?

If so how many, where, and why did you get them? Do you feel that is a certain age you should quit having piercings or getting tattoos?

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my ears pierced, and two small tattoos strategically placed. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Just pierced ears here!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have my ears pierced and I have two tattoos.One on my lower back and one somewheres else :)
    Too young is under 18 for tattoos..and no age limit...the only problem with getting a tattoo when you are older is that the skin tends to thin out and it tears easily.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have 4 in each ear. I used to have: a stretched lip piercing, a tongue piercing, the belly button, and even had string through my arm skins at one time.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Oh! and my tattoo is two roses cradling my belly. I'm planning on more though ^_^
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have 9 piercings and 4 tattoos. I received my tattoos for free, thanks to having friends in the business. I am not sure about the age thing for myself. I want at least 2 more tattoos and 1 more piercing. My tattoos were some thing that I had gotten done when certain things changed in my life.
    justme581

Comment by justme581 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I currently have my ears pierced (twice each ear) and my belly button pierced. Had my nipples pierced at one time, but have taken those out.
    I have 3 tattoos, my upper back (between my shoulder blades), my lower back and on the front of my left hip. All of the tattoos are something I wanted and would do again tomorrow.
    As for the age thing, I can see the 18 year old limitations on tattoos. For me, I think it is more about maturity, and taking the time to make sure it is what they want, not just a phase that will pass and then they end up regretting their ink.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• peirced ears and one tatoo
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• nips, belly button, lip, nose, ears peirced
    wings on back a star on back, creed on bask, star/butterfly thingo n wrist, triple moon diety on foot, shears and stars on neck behind ear

and yeah i will probably take the ones out of my face when i am older
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had a dermal implant by my cheek bone but my body began to reject it so I took it out like a week ago, I have my ears pierced but I had my tongue pierced before and took it out after 6 years, I was 21 when I took it out, it was for a job and never put it back in, it was actually ruining my bottom gums, so I decided that I wanted my teeth more than I wanted the piercing, I have one tattoo and I got it as a memorial for my first born twin son whom passed away a little over a year ago, I hate needles and had never gotten a tattoo never wanted one but I felt very strongly about getting this for my son, kinda like a way for me to take him everywhere with me and feel him close to me, and it did help, I felt alot better after I got it and I love it, I really do feel like my son is with me all the time. I love it. I'll probably finish it, and get some for my other kids.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010