How can I lose this weight and keep it off?

I had my baby boy 3 months ago (on the fourth of August) and I keep losing weight but gaining it back again. I do 50 sit ups and crunches every night before i fall asleep and i dont eat much at all maybe just one meal which is dinner and a small snack like some chips. Any ideas?

Sammi099090

Asked by Sammi099090 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• probably why, your not eating enough. your body will respond by storing the fat because it is not getting enough food.

your work out is minor and your eating habbits are poor. if you really want to lose weight you need to make a real change. Eat better and regularly, exercise regularly for lan hour.
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 1:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I agree with PP. You need to eat more!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• well i am in the same boat as you except i had my last two back to back and the youngest is one now and i have not lost a pound but only eating chips all day then just dinner you are starving your body bad and you need to get your heart pumping so lots of fun cardio good luck!!!!
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 12:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well, you have to realize that your body has changed. It now stores the fat differently than it did before. I would pay close attention to the problem area. If you are out and about, I recommend this book: Belly Fat Cure. It really tells you how to avoid the belly fat.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010