Is the NUK bottles, and the nipples good for any newborn>?

im looking for good bottles and i have dr.brown and heard they are super hard to clean so I want to exchage for the nuk bottles, but the nipples are sorta different.. if you know of any good bottles that are also in walmart plz help me!

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 1:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I used the aveda.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I always use NUK. my 2nd dd, 11 months, wont take anything else, nor would she when she was a newborn. They are great to if you switch to bottle after breastfeeding. I recommend them!! <3
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Love the Nuk bottles...by far the best that I've ever used, and we are going on baby number three lol!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• everyone has there own opion on bottles. I hated them, the flow on the slowest nipples gagged my son. The dr browns worked good but i hated cleaning them. I use playtex ventaire wide. My son has neverspit up once from them. Regular playtex dropins made him spit up alot. Best advice is to only buy 2 bottles of whatever kind you want to use and see if your baby likes them before you go out and buy a bunch. I wish I would have done that. It took me about 6 different kind of bottles before I found one that worked well for my son.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• DS LOVED the NUK bottles & pacifiers! I used the Nuk sippy for him too. But I also had to try a few before he was happy - I had gotten 5 different kinds from various places (hospital freebies, register-online-freebies, etc).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I loved the NUK bottles and we used them for our 3rd baby. She did great with them! So when I got pregnant with our 4th, I got them again. This baby did NOT like them!!! I had to go out and buy Playtex drop ins AND the cheap walmart ones lol she flat out refused to drink out of the NUKs. However, she is 5 mo old now and I started giving them to her again and she actually uses them now!!! Maybe they were to big for her when she was brand new....idk. Some babies are picky some are not :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 3:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010