how do you name twins?

I am not even pregnant, but I know someone who recently had twins and on their name cards it said (last name) baby "a" and (last name) baby "b" then after they were given the names they put them in above their last name. but it got me thinking that at first they were just A and B.. so how do you choose which to name what? you look at them and say yup your bob, and your dave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I would choose some names that i liked and then after I saw them and held them my intuition would tell me which name to name them. Or.... I might come up with different names all together. I would not name them rhyming names like Kandy and Brandy, just an example.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't have twins.. but I would just pick two names I like.. and just assign them.lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i think most people have the names picked out already and just name the first born this or that.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had IVF w/both pregnancys and my doctor put back two embryos both times. I decided on two girl names and two boy names. One set for each baby and whatever sex they were determined the name they would have. I had twins the first time around. I had boy girl twin w/my first pg and a single little man the second time around.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2010