Newborn on the way! --

Well we have another 3 mnths... lol Im 27 weeks. and I was wondering if I suppose to wash all his clothes in dreft before he wears them? also should I wash his crib bedding in dreft also?? his coming home outfit?

FIRST baby lol sorry ladies.

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 1:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did, but, that was just me. Some folks don't and some use All clear and free. Up to you.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yup Yup.. I washed everything before my girls come home! Definitely.. store bought fabrics can have things in them that will cause your baby to have an allergic reaction.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• some people dont. I however washed everything in dreft before my kids were born :)
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 1:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• congratulations Some stuff I did..other stuff I didn't. It depends on what you want to do. The bedding I had was givin to me used so I did wash that before putting it in her crib. The brand new stuff, I didn't wash first. I don't know why..guess I really didn't think about it..I liked th e"brand new" look of it all, I guess LOL.

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i used All Baby. i washed everything a little while before she was born and plan to do the same with this one. i'm 27 weeks with my second! :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I started uning the generic brand of dreft because it was half the price. I washed everything in it before my son was born, I am glad I did because for the first 3 months he had really sensitive skin and broke out if anything was washed in regular detergent.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• This is my third baby. I will was his clothes in Purex free and clear which is what I use for my other kids who have sensitive skin.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 3:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Congrats. I washed everything with dreft before I brought my daughter home and still does before I put new clothes on her.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010