Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Where can I go in southeastern Michigan to get evaluated for Asperger's Syndrome in an adult (high functioning autism)?

Three of my kids have Aspergers, and my own therapist recently suggested I find a therapist who specializes in adults with Aspergers for my own communication/relationship issues. The traits run strongly in my extended family, & the Dx explains a lot about the issues I have struggled with all my life. I'd like to get a full eval from someone who knows Aspergers, but can't find anyone who works with adults. Any Michiganders out there that can give me a referral?

Answer Question

Asked by mamahobbit at 1:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Health

Level 11 (554 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • start here. I'm sure one of them can help you

    Answer by lovinangels at 11:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.