Do you ever feel like things are going too good and something bad is bound to happen?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 1:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With me it's the opposite.

Things are so bad that I'm waiting for something good to happen.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yes!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Absolutely! A lot of the time. Fortunately, I recently have been able to accept that things are just ..going well and I'm happy finally :)
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• the calm before the storm. yep, anytime things start going well for us they always somehow turn bad fast.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yes, I once felt that way and my dad died unexpectedly, what a blow!

Answer by older at 2:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I try NOT to think that way because negative thinking brings on negative vibes and we can make our own demise in my opinion,LOL.
    But then again, I was raised with this motto in mind"Hope for the best, expect the worst and you'll never be dissappointed"..so I have to try to reprogram my mind from that sometimes,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yes whats worse is for as long as I can remember late august to middle september something bad always happens. Last year it was our electric messing up we had no electricity for a week and had to pay 5 grand to get everything redone. They year before my daughters friend was tragically killed in a car accident and 3 other kids from her class badly injured. Im trying not to think about it and hopefully nothing will happen but I get nervous this time of year.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yes, sometimes I get the feeling that somthing is off kilter and something bad is going to happen, or I may have DeJaVu that something bad is going to happen but nothing ever comes from it. I am a lucky person and things are always going pretty good for me. DH on the other hand is another story.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010