would you stop talking to a guy because hes "little"

I recently start hooking up with a VERY good looking muscular man. Well i "felt him up" and he had pants on still so i thought it was because he had pants on so it was only the top part of his "area" turns out it was the whole thing...literally like 3 or 4 inches. Honestly it was a turn off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• thats what steriods do. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i honestly would.. i wouldn't be able to fake it forever..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It would depend on what kind of person he was overall. Penis size only is not something I'd break up over. Perhaps he's been taking steroids. Those shrink the genitals.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Depends on person he is. I'd rather have a guy with a small dick and great personality than with a guy with a big dick and abusive.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would. I had that experience once before...and it was sooo awkward. I felt embarrassed for him. Never saw the guy again. I know we sound mean, but it is such a turn off
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 2:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i know its mean but i just might...
    Mameech1

Answer by Mameech1 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• maybe he has already decided he does not want to see you again
    because your emotional level is "little"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't.......being in a relationship with a guy is not all about sex. How would you feel if when he felt your boobs he decided they weren't big enough so he broke up with you? There are ways to be satisfied without having a big penis......and a lot of guys that have big penis' have no idea that it takes more than their equipment to satisfy a woman. Your vagina has most of it's nerves in the entrance so, as long as he gets the motion right you'll still be satisfied.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I HAVE stopped talking to a guy because he was "little",lol. It just wasn't worth my time...some may think it was vain but hey, guy didnt know how to use it either so he didnt even have that going for him. EWWWW...I don't even wwant to rememebr those days.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I dont know if i would ive never been in that situation but I doubt I would ive always been a personality person.
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 2:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010