How old is "too young" for DisneyWorld?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• Go to disneys wedsite and do a height requirements search. My son and daughter went on tons of kiddy rides at disney land and my daughter was only 8 months at the time. They have lots of shows and things to look at the theme parks. Also they do child swaps where you wait n line and then one parent gets on, while one waits with kids then when they get off you get on without having to wait in line again. Good luck and have fun
    Brittyt4you_

Answer by Brittyt4you_ at 4:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When they are too short to ride any rides.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We just were at Magic Kingdom with our 1 year old. He enjoed it. He may not have been able to ride all the rides. Still had fun. He got to go on the buzz light year ride an LOVED it.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• For us...Our son needs to remember it. No way I am spending that much money and him not remember it! lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We're planning on going when the youngest is 4 or 5. I want my kids to be able to remember the fun they had.
    sweettigeress

Answer by sweettigeress at 4:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010