Ex Boyfriend & Self Therapy What Do You Think? PART 2

So... I understand that you ladies are going to advise me to just move on and forget about him. I have been trying to do this UNSUCCESSFULLY for 7 years. I think I should see him and prove to myself that he isnt so great anymore and that we are different people. I feel like by seeing him I can put old feelings to rest and this is my way of self therapy.

Listen girls... I have to do SOMETHING otherwise I am going to loose my mind. I think about him constantly... I miss him desperately. But I have a feeling I miss the man I knew... I have a feeling he isnt the same anymore and I just want to prove that to myself.

On the other hand... I might be just making things worse by seeing him. UUUGGGHHH I am desperate and I don't know what to do anymore! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Everyone changes, none of us are the same person we used to be. If you go you need to bring your husband. You can compare them. The wonderful man that gave you a child or the ex who couldn't give you what you wanted.

You should really talk to your husband about this. Spouses shouldn't have secrets like this from each other.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't do it.. if he wasn't worth it before, why care now? I'd just live happy with your husband..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I think you should definitely talk to you husband about him. You don't necessarily have to tell him how you feel about the Ex, but at least let him know that you've remained friends and that he's asked you to meet up with him and catch up on each others lives. If you husband is uncomfortable about the situation, I strongly suggest you don't meet up with the Ex.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010