OMG OMG OMG!!

Okay, took a preggers test and it was the one from Walgreens. It's the blue one, if that makes any difference. Well, ontop of the blue line there is half of a preggers line. Kinda. It's more like a whole bunch of dots that make up the line. Is this normal??

marriedmomto5

Asked by marriedmomto5 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Uh, not that I've seen. Take another test, try a different brand maybe. Get the one that says, "pregnant" and "not pregnant". Then there is no guessing involved.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 2:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Pregnancy tests can be hard to read particularly if you are testing early and have low levels of HcG hormone for it to detect. How many days past your expected period are you? I would definately test again in a day or two to be sure. You can also try a digital test instead as those are VERY easy to read!
    DanielleB10

Answer by DanielleB10 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• baby dustI've always heard that if there is even the faintest hint of a line, then it's positive. BUT I don;t want to get your hopes up if I'm wrong. Maybe you could take another one? Here's some baby dust for you!

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'd try taking another... I had the same problem... Get the one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I believe there is also ones that say "yes" or "no"... Best of luck to you... and sending you lots and lots of baby dust.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would recommend taking another test. Blue Dye tests are famous for giving false results. Goood Luck and Baby Dust to you.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The brand I always got was Answer it shows 2 parallel pink lines they were always darker then the others. I have also heard that if there is any line it's a positive but to take another and try in the morning.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i would say take another test this time i took 3 different kinds to make sure..lol good luck
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010