if you have DD's in ballet is this a good deal?

first off the ballet studio is up the street from us. My DD is 5 and they are having sign ups Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4-8 after labor day. I called them they said there is a free registration fee, the recidal uniform is 50.00. The class is once a week for a half hour. I am not sure as to how long the glass will be you know like September to June or what not, but it is only 32.00 a month plus buying the everyday wear for the class. Is this a good price? Also if it is only lets say September through June would we only have to buy the recidal costume once every class or how does that work? Thanks! Meaning one costume or do we have to buy more than one costume.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• That's a good price, it's about $45 a month around here. Normally they have to have a different costume for each recital. They have 2 recitals a year here, but you should check with the studio because some do them more often.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010