if you have DD's in ballet is this a good deal?

first off the ballet studio is up the street from us. My DD is 5 and they are having sign ups Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4-8 after labor day. I called them they said there is a free registration fee, the recidal uniform is 50.00. The class is once a week for a half hour. I am not sure as to how long the glass will be you know like September to June or what not, but it is only 32.00 a month plus buying the everyday wear for the class. Is this a good price? Also if it is only lets say September through June would we only have to buy the recidal costume once every class or how does that work? Thanks! Meaning one costume or do we have to buy more than one costume.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It sounds very affordable to me. My dd is on her second year of ballet/tap. Her costume was over $100.00. We have a recitle once a year. Last year we paid 36.00 a month for the ballet/tap class. You can get leotards/tights at walmart but don't buy the shoes there. The shoes at Walmart are fake. Payless has the real deal,leather ballet shoes,they also carry tap shoes. I have found that dance is much more affordable than some things my dd has done in the past! I hope she loves it!:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Thats a good price. We paid 45 a month.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You got yourself a great deal!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010