Do tell...

Last thing you bought yourself?

Makeup kit and a face cleanser for me feels good :)

Asked by Truelove77 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i can honestly say i have no idea what the last thing was i bought just for me... or when it was! :O/

Answer by anabele at 3:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• ohhhh just bough a sports bra today at lunch.

Answer by choco_mom at 3:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• A candle.

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• um.... honestly I have no idea...I got a new bra and a t-shirt a few months ago...

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• books to read...may take me a full year to get through them since I'm usually soooo tired by the time I get the opportunity.'s to hoping I get to read them!

Answer by texasmom010409 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Shampoo a few days ago

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 3:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Flip flops when I did Kyra's school shopping a couple weeks ago. :-) They were on sale and I love them! Also, a few packs of caffeinated gum :-)

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sunday I bought an outfit to wear to my 20 year high school reunion!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Does a college textbook count? Oh, wait, I did buy a cactus, chocolate colored pot and soil this weekend.

Answer by tasches at 3:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My very first laptop!
    I bought a Toshiba Satellite A660 with Windows 7. It has a lot of features I'm not used to, such as one of them optical thingies for pictures and video, a lock for the touchpad, and a sleep and music feature that I have to try out sometime. It has an i3 processor (wicked fast!) and I think the other numbers they gave were 4GB and 500GB? I'm sure those of you who know about computers would know what those numbers mean.
    I have had my desktop for a long time and it has served me very well. The tower is a Gateway GT5428 with Vista. Let's see....the numbers say it has a 1024MB memory and the hard drive has 250GB. Hubby attached some sort of unit for me to back everything up on because the tower won't hold it all.
    So getting my sleek, new, and quiet laptop is really fun!

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010