Any SAHM's using MeetUp.com?

I have been going to a Mommy&Me thru my insurance, it's free but it's just for the first year. I found out about MeetUp.com and am excited because I can have a social time while my LO does and it's awesome :) since I only personally know one other mom with a baby the same age as my son.

I encourage all moms to do this, just to get out.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I actually started a meetup.com group specifically for stay at home moms in my area. So far we have 14 members and have had a bunch of meet ups doing a whole variety of things. My husband and I had just moved here and don't have any friends or family here so that is how I've met people. I now have a few girls I'd call friends and always have things to do and other kids for my daughter to hang out with. I reccomend it!
    mamakels579

Answer by mamakels579 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have an amazing playgroup I found through meetup. Today we got to go to Pump it Up for free bc our organizer is amazing!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 3:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010