IVF. Please share ur stories!

Ive been dealing with unexplained infertility for 2 years, i.e. my tests and everything else seems normal but still we cant concieve. Im getting IVF but am realy worried about the procedure and the results. I wonder if it will work..

Debrex

Asked by Debrex at 3:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you do IVF, look into PGD. Ask your Dr.about it. If you can afford the additional fee, DO IT!!! Your Dr. will explain it. I did IVF twice with PGD and the second time it worked! Good Luck!!! It is worth every minute of effort that you have to put into it! I was petrified of needles & I was fine. I wouldn't have done it twice if it was that bad. If you want to reach your goal, then just go for it!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We did IVF w/ICSI My dh has male factor and at the time I had no issues. We concieved twins on our first attempt. The embryos were frozen and 4 years later,our ds was concieved via a natural frozen transfer! He was our frozen baby! It does happen! ((hugs)) GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• im in the process of starting my cycle..i will say it has been a emotional ride but im excited
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 7:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010