another set back

so me and my child father have been off and on four the past four years, plus we have been through hell and back. and now we are finaly getting are stuff together and trying to make it work and stop playing all the game for say. well about two years ago we had a brake up and i sletp with his cousin just one of those things that happend. well now i feel like i need to tell him but i;m not sure how and were doing so good now i dont want to set us back. and through out are relationship we both have cheated any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• it's better to tell him than try to hold it in and keep secrets. in the long run it will help.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• you shouldve told him about this before things got good. I don't see this relationship working out there is no honesty here, obviously.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I really don't see why you should tell him now. It happened 2 years ago when you weren't together. Unless it is brought up, I think you are just asking for drama. Enjoy it being good and don't go looking for trouble.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• just tell him or it will come back to bite u in the ass! the best relationship is an honest one! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't think you should tell. How do you think it will benefit your relationship if you do?

It might make you feel less guilty but it won't make your SO feel like you love him more because you were honest.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• If it was 2 years ago. Would you be worried if it wasn't his cousin. Has he told you all the people he has cheated on you with?? Do you want to open that can of worms? You should have told him when it happened. Sorry I couldn't give better advice, this seems like a no win.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It was a long time ago, and you weren't together at the time. I wouldn't tell him - it's in the past.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Put yourself in his shoes.Would you want to know?&how would you react?If it were me...I'd tell him.You have to have honesty in a relationship.I'ts not going to be easy.But yeah,he's got a right to know.You also have to remember that their is one other person involved in this.How do you think the cousin is going to react?Good luck !
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 3:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I wouldnt tell him.
    Why does it matter now, 2 years later. My husband and I both did things while we were dating that we will never tell each other. As long as you arent ruining the relationship now then erase it from your memory. If you cant forget about it and it is ruining your ability to have a relationship with him then tell...but it might ruin the relationship entirely if it makes him feel like he cant trust you.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You should make a poll about this.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010