sensory issues from vacuume extraction

My son almost 4 has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He was induced, I had an ipedural and he was vacuumed extracted

Momover45

Asked by Momover45 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you are saying you think your son has sensory processing disorder from the vacuum extraction, or epidural , I think your logic is wrong. Its a neurological disorder. The vacuum may deform the shape of his head temporarily not what is inside. It is difficult to point out which, when, and if environmental elements may have contributed to his condition.  Sometime diet change can help manage some of the symptoms, as well as a neatly structured lifestyle.

vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• When I was in labor, the doctor was talking about using a vacuum. I wouldn't do it. There's no way. They can be dangerous. I had a c-section.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Is there a question there? Or are you just venting? If you are just venting, maybe this is a topic for one of your groups of your journal.
    Anonymous

• has he had any shots???
    My son has Seizures from his DTaP.. it was not MAJOR but did shake.. HE was NOT SLEEEEEEPING AT ALL 2 and 3 days on end... SCREEEAM Crying.. Ya life was fun!!!!
    at age 4 months they should of had 2 shots of the DTaP.. just wanted to say It may be that....
    Good luck...
    Come visit my page if you want
    SPD Mom's & their Sensational Kids
    thespookyone

Answer by thespookyone at 12:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2009