Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 3:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do it because many, many years ago when I was a kid the "kitchen fairy" stocked my families fridge, and it was always a treat to open it up and discover popcicles, or homemade cookies inside. I guess I'm still hoping that the kitchen fairy has somehow found my fridge.
    Linds2Horse

Answer by Linds2Horse at 5:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• lol, I'm not sure, but I do that alot. It's more of a maybe I'll get a new idea of what to make sort of deal,lol.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• LOL..I do it all the time..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• rolling on floor i dont know

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• OMG! I do that! Nothing new has materialized yet though, but I still try :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm just hoping that the fairies that make the light go out and come back on will have added something yummy! They never do :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I do that, one itme I put a hot dog in a flour tortilla and added some salsa. My husband was looking at me strange!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• LOL... I don't know, but I am still hoping it does...LMAO!!!
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I do it just to make ssure that there's nothing that I really want since what I want we don't have. Sigh, it's frustrating especially when I really want something.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• lol I used to do that, now I have consciously stopped in hopes of making better eating choices. I kept going back knowing I didn't want anything but also wondering what was the next best thing in there. LOL let's just say since I have stopped I have slimmed down a bit :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010