Clomid (( what do u do with it after u get prego))

what do ya'll do with your left over clomid... I hate spending all this money and just seeing it go to wast know that i am pregnant... what did u do with yours? DId u give it to anyone else thats been TTCing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think there are places you can give it away at,check out fertilethoughts.com and ask those ladies. I used to frequent there a lot more when we were TTC. I love those ladies:)
    I doubt that you'll get your money back out of the meds though but GL anyway:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• is it something insurance doesnt cover or something? Why would it cost so much? how much does it cost? we are trying but havent thought of clomid yet..its been 5 months..i figured we will give it atleast a yr before i ask my doctor about it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I threw mine out, I didn't know anyone else that was taking it at the time.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You shouldn`t have any left over....They always did mine month to month, that way if they had to change the dose I would have any that I couldn`t use....
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• someone taking clomid should be monitored by a doctor, i would throw it out unless it has a expiration date of a year or 2 in case you may use it again
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010