Lethargic and my fault?

Could my child(14 months) be lethargic because of me having another baby? he barely stays up for 2-3 hours and today its been where hes up for only a hour and wants to go back to bed. I try to give him attention and so does my boyfriend but he still seems not to be getting the same amount as he used to... and im wondering if he could already be depressed from this??? i mean if it is possible for a 14 month to be depressed

mandie_jean

Asked by mandie_jean at 3:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, I wouldnt' think that you haveing another baby has anything to do with it. He probably can't even really grasp the true concept of what having another baby means.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would call my peditrician. This is not normal behavior for a 14 month old. Some mornings my 14 month old is only up an hour or two before her nap but then she is up for 5 -6 hours straight. MAybe she takes a second nap. But being that sleep isnt normal....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010