What's the bravest thing you've ever done?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Moved to a different town with only what we owned in my car. We lived in that car for two weeks and then a shelter for a month. It was me and my son. We had very little to eat and it was cold and snowing most of the time in the car.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• broke the cycle of abuse in my life by leaving my exhusband. Having been abused since birth...I'm now living a life abuse free and it feels amazing!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I gave birth with no drugs & no epidural & was in labor for 2 1/2 days.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am terrified of driving on major highways but I drove my son to have his tonsils out. It was grim.

Answer by Bmat at 4:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I walked a path right through a black berry field, knowing i was surrounded by Black Bear all around me. And when a bear crossed the path in front of us, and climbed a tree, i took his picture.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Lived life!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• possibly moving for a time being and slapping a restraining order on SIL.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Moved to an island due to my husband's job & had to leave my chlidren,5 of 7,in the states because there was no decent English speaking school on the island. They came for two months in the summer & every holiday. They loved it. I hated it!!
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• asked my mother on law to borrow 900 dollars to bail her son out of jail...again. (both were unpaid tickets, he's stupid but not horrible-bad stupid)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010