should i be acting on this .????

okay i tend to be a little jelouse in my relationship but only because i feel i have to be the father of my baby we live together and he is an entertainer he does music and i try to support him as much as possible but its hard i mean he has pictures of girls in his phone holding his cd all sexy and girls on his myspace page that e never lets me see he never checks it infront of me yesterday he gave me his password and today i went to check it and he cancelled his account i mean when we go out he has wondering eyes and i know i am pretty and i know he thinks im attractive i just cant handle that he look at all these women around us and its mainly when he thinks im not looking i dont know what to do i act on it and i never let him get away with it but its starting to push him away and im pregnant and its both of our first child i dont know what to do can u help me.?????

charlene599

Asked by charlene599 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• It sounds like your guy needs to grow up. When i was pregnant my SO (a bartender) would stay out until 4-5 am, come home wasted drunk, and was completely unsupportive. We stayed together (even though at the time i had my doubts) and now he is great. Once the baby comes, it is like a slap in the face for guys. Although it doesn't happen over night, once the baby comes your SO may come around.
    That being said, if you can't trust him (and it sounds like he has given you many opportunities not to) consider taking a break from him. I know it is easier said than done, but if he doesn't seem to be completely committed to you and your baby, let him know that you are growing up and that he should come along with you. You guys are starting a family together, if that can't change his ways, i don't know what will.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• If you're going to stick around in this relationship, you're going to have to play the game. DO NOT appear desperate or needy to him, this will only make the other girls more attractive to him. It's going to take some work on your part, but you absolutely have to be the woman that he wants to go home to. You've got to make it so that those women don't stand a chance because he has everything he wants already. If you appear needy or desperate, and he's as immature as you describe, it's going to be pure hell for you to keep this relationship going and raise a child the way he/she deserves to be raised. I don't mean to be harsh, I just speak from experience. Good luck.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 11:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Don't count on the birth of your baby to "wake him up". It doesn't happen for all guys like that! Let him know that what he is doing, upsets you. Tell him how it makes you feel when you see those girls on his cell phone or see him sneaking around behind your back. You have to be able to trust him! If you don't have trust in your relationship, you don't have a relationship worth keeping.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 11:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Why do women stay with such men!!! It seems they finally get a clue when they have 3 or 4 kids and the guy still hasn't got the wake up call. He obvioulsy has a problem and you being "the woman he wants to come home to" doesn't mean he won't have others while he is out. Hiding things like a MySPace is a dead give away----and a dad and father keeping such a myspace--it is time for your wake up call!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yea sounds like he's immature and not very faithful. It's one thing if you look at a woman to admire her beauty but gawking at them and having them all over your myspace and cell phone when your in a relationship is ridiculous. I can see why you get a little jealous, who wouldn't with a disrespectful guy like that? Then never letting you see his myspace...I wouldn't trust him at all...I don't think he's just looking.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• It sounds like you have a room mate who got you pregnant. He certainly does not sound like he's committed to the relationship with you. Maybe you should talk with him and ask him if you even have a relationship and if so what's the deal with the other women? You have a right to know what kind of relationship you have with him. Find out what he expects of you and you tell him what you expect of him and I bet you both will be surprised to find out they don't match up.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• THere is an old saying that you really should pay attention to--talking to him will not change a dang thing--he has shown you his real self--get a clue and get out and remember----"Don't tell me what your are going to do--SHOW me what you have done!!!" Please stop kidding yourself--you are nothing more to him but a convenience---
    Anonymous

• he shouldn't be hiding anything from you. if hes hiding info then hes doing things behind your back. a relationship will not work without trust. you need to have a serious talk and then think about doing some digging. you need to know whats going on.
    Anonymous

• you cant trust a man that has pics and hides things from you. if my man was doing that he would find himself single. he may just think your "to dumb" to figure it out. show him that your not and you wont put up with it. he needs top grow up or stay single.
    Anonymous

• As the saying goes..."Actions Speak Louder than Words". His actions are showing that he is playing you and all those girls. Players will tell you everything you want to hear but will continue to play everyone to keep his ego going for attention. Do not fall for his game. A true man who is expecting a child will never have a Myspace account, pics of other girls besides you, and wouldn't be blatently gawking at other girls, Ever. Wake up, and if he continues this behavior then he knows you will foolishly stay with him no matter what he does. Is this the type of man or should I say immature boy for the father of your child or children God forbid you have another child with him???? Seriously, why are you allowing yourself to be walked all over like this???

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2008