My boss is such a *$%#&*!@# BITCH! adult content

OMG I am so mad right now I cannot even see straight... I was driving to work and my car died in the middle of an intersection!! I was turning left. The people coming just barely managed to make it around me or stop. One woman stopped a foot away from my car. My husband is out of town, about an hour away right now. So I called my boss and told her what happened. She never once said "are you ok?" "did you get hit?" the only thing she said was well someone else already called in so you HAVE To come in tonight! Are you fucking kidding me?? Not only is she a whore and a thief, she lies all the time. And now this? She doesn't even care about us at all. She just wants to go in and steal her money and feed her whole family for free and sit on her ass on the computer trying to find dates. If it was not for my 7 mo old dd I would call her right now and tell her to go fuck herself since she fucks everyone else. GARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You have one of those too? It doesn't make for a nice work environment. I can relate, sorry to hear about your mishap.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• just think about how miserable her life must be though. all that lieing and stealing.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• *hugs*
    KrhMsh

Answer by KrhMsh at 4:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have a boss like that too!! It sucks that your going through that! Sorry to hear all of that is happening to you. The only reason I haven't quit is b/c I have my 14-month-old daughter and I'm doing it by myself.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 4:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• wow...hope things get better for you...and remember there is such a thing as KARMA....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That's why I am unable to work for other people, I started my own business so I don't deal with that S#@! anymore....
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My goodness!
    Were you able to seek help for you and your vehicle? I hope a police officer came to help with traffic until someone could come along to help you with your car. That is a very scary thing to have happen.
    As far as your boss is concerned, I have worked for people who are just like her. Now, if you know for a fact that she is stealing from the company, then you have to report her. You can do it anonymously. No matter what happens, there are whistle-blower laws out there to protect you...you cannot be fired for honestly turning in a member of management or another employee for dishonest behavior, so long as it can be proven by you or by company records. A lot of stolen money cannot be kept hidden for very long from the company's books.
    Anyhow, I'm sorry you have to work for such a person. I wish you all the best.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• are you ok?
    anyone else hurt?

sounds like a close call
    try, try try not to let her ruin a good day
    i say good day because, if she had been nice, you may have been able to see that you came close to having some ingury

try to count your lucky stars (when you can take her out of your mind)

she should have at least asked if everyone was ok, that is what noraml people do when they hear of car trouble
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm glad your'e o.k. She sounds totally miserable.I give you props for sticking it out.I know I could never to it.Any chance on finding another job?
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sorry you're having such a trying day. When my former boss would get on my last nerve, I would get evil thoughts. I would think of practical jokes to play...and sometimes I actually followed through. One of the "rottenest" things I ever did to him was to open the bottom drawer on his file cabinet and place a baggie of festering brocolli behind the drawer on the floor. He was sniffing around for days wondering what the smell was...and he was ragged on by everyone! Hope your day gets better!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010