ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED. lots of ?'s. adult content

i took 2 hpt, and they were negative. My period is nine days late. Yesterday I started having cramps. They weren't bad, they'd come and go. I went to bed, and today i wake up and i'm having pretty bad cramps today. Way worse than normal, and they're pretty constant. I've been more stressed than normal, but idk if it'd be enough to halt my period for a month. The day i was supposed to get my period, i wiped and had a REALLY thick white discharge, but the middle of it was like a tiny bubble with a purple brownish dot.

i feel crappy, and the cramps are getting badder as i type. I guess i'm fairly wet down there but not with blood just discharge.

what do you think is happening? i'm getting nervous. is it a really early miscarriage? will i eventually start bleeding?

If i am pregnant, whats up with my tests? and am i supposed to have these cramps should i just wait longer to test again? & what about the mucusy bloody wipe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I do not think that this is an early miscarriage. It sounds like that stress is causing a late period and painful cramps. This could also be a cyst that is trying to rupture. When my cyst ruptured it was so painful and I had some discharge. I would call the Dr. Best of luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• you should go get blood tests for pregnancy. Sometimes we just have late periods.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• sorry but i dont know what to tell you. there are millions of reasons for the signs u gave. you could be late for any number of reasons. and the increased discharge may indicate pregnancy but maybe not. all i can say to you is wait a few days and test again.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• wait and restest. If it still bothers you go see a doctor just to be safe.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would go to the dr. and get a blood test. it can usually indicate pregnancy early on. i had an early miscarraige in May and it was bad cramping and a lot of bleeding. SO i dont think you are having a miscarraige but you should see a dr. just to be sure. and the spot you seen could have been the implanting. you just never know.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010