What is the weirdest thing about you?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I grocery shopping I MUST have everything in my cart organized a certain way...annoys my adult daughter! She won't let me shop with her anymore! lol
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i can not eat bananas
    and have not ever
    except dared to on my 41st birthday
    one bite-yuck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm ditzy! lol.......I'm not sure about weird but it's annoying...even to me at times!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• sometimes my farts are louder than my husbands...eww..weird, true, and freaky
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had to ask my hubby & we both agree that you will get kicked if you touch my toes. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Weirdest, huh? I have a long list to choose from...lol.

I know my family would say that the weirdest thing about me is that I prefer to live as a hermit. I don't leave the house, ever. I don't go anywhere unless I absolutely have to or my husband makes me. I avoid the phone at all costs to the point where I shut the ringers off on the house phones and keep my cell phone off and hidden in my drawer...lol. I don't have any friends or activities or interests anymore. My social life consists of online groups such as here on CM and in FB and I am also working on my third college degree online. I don't want to work, though. I don't get dressed...I wear comfy lounge pants and a t-shirt all day with no bra....I hate bras....and I am always barefoot. I keep the blinds shut most days, but love to open the windows on cool days when the a/c or heat can be shut off.

That's it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have acne scars. Can't tell that I'm effected by them,can You?

OP,What about You?
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 4:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't like anyone touching my things,even my husband! I don't like people in my house. All I can think about is the odors and germs they brought in. If I wear something even 10 minutes and decide to wear something else,I have to put it in the wash,can't put it back in the drawer.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Me there is nothing weird about ME!!!

Oh except, I hate to touch feet!! There are so gross!

I have a very odd sense of humor and it comes out at the most inappropriate times, like when I'm having sex!! Guys don't really like jokes when they are trying to get their groove on!!

I hate to be late!!

I'm a control freak and think that when someone calls me that it's a compliment!!

Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2010