baby monitors

I am about to buy a new set of baby monitors for our twins that arrive in October. We are still using our monitor for our first baby, and I'm wondering I should expect interference between the 2 monitors? Should I avoid buying the same brand? Any advice??

LBD3910

Asked by LBD3910 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've had four monitors running in my house before with no issue. Two were fisher price (different models) and two were Angelcare (same model). That being said, a friend of mine's monitor picked up a neighbor's baby crying on their monitor before. I think you can change the channel on most of them though so if you do have an issue, it is fixable.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• it didnt work out for me. but they do have double pack monitors now if you are having your twins share a room. i suggest a video monitor. gave my big time peace of mind and i could check on them w/o waking them up and w/o having to get out of bed :)
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 5:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• u should get the monitor for twins .but i have had two sets of monitors in my house with no problems
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010