WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!! adult content

I just got my comed bill (electric bill) im going to die 225 dollars!!!! now my a.c. isnt on this its on our gas!!! i used just as much electic as i do every month!!!! i can not believe this!!!! i called in and to talk to an representative is a 1-2 hour wait!!! i guess theres a lot of mad people out there did this happen to anyone eles?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 4:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• oh wow that sucks!! hopefuly it was just a mistake on all the bills and they will credit it back to you.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 4:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Is it possible that it is an estimated bill?

Answer by Bmat at 4:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• why is this question flagged?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• levelized billing may help ....i would look into it if I were you!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yep My JCP&L Bill was 222. and it over crossed with the month befores in the mail so my DH saw 372. and nearly stroked out..LOL

Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My average monthly bill is almost $300, but we've got 7 people and a 2000 square foot home, not to mention a swimming pool (electric pump) and A/C going right now.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Oh my! I agree with the others. Maybe call them and see if they can do one of those free house audits to see if you have energy escaping anywhere. I'd be mad though too! No AC and your bill is still that high! Hopefully they just made a mistake!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Are they reading your meter or sending you an estimated bill?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• That brings to mind a question, how do we really know what our meter said? Could they lie ever and put down that we used more than we really did? just curious

Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Keep trying to call them and find out why.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010