So i havent heard from the place i had an interview at i want to call them and check with the app but

idk what to say when i call them.

help!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "Hi, I'm [Insert first and last name] and I am calling in regardes to an interview I had on [insert date]. I am wondering if there has been an update on my status for the position I applied for?"

That's what I would say.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Just tell them you're following up on the interview and you wanted to know what the status is on your application and your chances of getting the job. Do it! it shows them you're interested and serious.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• All you would have to say is I applied for whatever job it is Last week or whenever it was and I was just calling to check out to see if the position is already filled or if they are still taking applications.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• First, how long as has it been? It usually takes a while for companies to make these decisions because competition is so steep. I would call, introduce who you are and that you interviewed for the (fill in the blank) postion on (date) and you were wondering when a decision was going to be made then say again that you are very interested in the position. Thank the person and hang up. Short and sweet and too the point.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• its a bar serving they had like 6 positions to fill its been 8 days....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2010