Missed Birth Control Pills

I was supposed to start a new pck of pill on Sept 1 , but forgot to pick them up, so on the 2nd I took two pills. I took days 3-7 as scheduled, we went out of town and I forgot to bring the pill pack so on the drive back DH and I discussed TTC #2. So I just stopped taking the pack since I missed so many days. On Sept 13 th I had cramps and bled like a normal period it was just a bit heavier.

i'm wondering if I was able to ovulate since I only took 7 days of pills and doubled up the 1st day???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• probably not ovulation. ur period most likely came b/c of the missed pills. anytime you stop taking them for 3-4 days u can get a period even if you had one recently. Next month u should ovulate normally tho. Good luck on # 2!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008