Is this site acting funny for anyone else today?

I was on a few hours ago and I had a lot more credits than I have now......... Let me know. I think it might be a site maintenance issue and I just wondered if anyone else noticed a drop in their points....

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 4:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• been fine all day... site is even running faster then usually for me

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 4:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• No I haven't seen a change, I thought you were taking off for the road, what happened?

Answer by older at 4:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• the only complain I have is that the site is running slow...there's a Cafe MOM overload! LOL
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The points are done on a rotation level .......for each level it will start new points again .. so when it goes to 0 points and builds again you've grad. to as new level.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 5:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• They are delivering it tomorrow. We are going to test the a/c at a local campground before we go on a big trip though. I do take my laptop with me, so I'll be on and off even when we are on the road. I have to have something to keep me busy. I refuse to drive the RV, so I'll most likely be on while we are driving.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm missing 2000+ points...... It has to be a site maintenance issues. I've emailed them, but I think it has something to do with the new awards (ribbons) that they started issuing today.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When I logged off earlier today (around noon), I was at 23,000+ points. Plus my current point level listed (the incorrect #) is for level 24 and it's showing me at level 25 (where I was at noon). There has to be a glitch.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Okay, they replied and I am missing approximately 1700 credits. They are working on the problem now.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I honestly havent paid enough attention to exactly what points I had to know,lol. Other than that, yes it has been acting strangley for me..for the past few days really.I can't even go into crazy for credits without my computer start to go extremely slow and freezing up.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010