Bloating during 4th week?

Just found out that I am about 4 almost 5 weeks pregnant. i have noticed a lot of bloating in my stomach. is this normal? i dont remember this with my other two children but of course that was more then 4 years ago.

stevynjjsmoma

Asked by stevynjjsmoma at 4:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it is normal.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I know somebody who bloated by the 4th DAY with both of her children, lol..............While it is annoying, I do think it's totally fine. Congratuations!!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Thanks :). i just dont remember that with my other two.
    stevynjjsmoma

Comment by stevynjjsmoma (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Very normal... I have alot of bloating when right before I found out I was pregnant... I thought I was starting my period... but, nope... i was 4 weeks 5 days! Congrats on your new baby!!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Thanks! i thought i was having my period too but it never came so i tested and sure enough the min i went on the stick it turned positive. Thanks everyone for the advice and congrats!
    stevynjjsmoma

Comment by stevynjjsmoma (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010