what do you do when your stressed out?

I wanted to know what other moms do when there stressed out. what do you do when you got more than one problem going on and being tired from not getting enough sleep and just worn out from being a mom to 3 kids.Any advice please no bashing.

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 5:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• When the kids went to sleep, I would meditate and do yoga, it did wonders for me.

Answer by older at 5:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Just as soon as my SO gets home I go and lock myself in the bedroom for a while. Take a shower, relax and clear my mind.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Just sit down and relax a little bit maybe do some yoga, go for a walk grab a glass of something to drink. I used to be stressed all the time house not clean enough kids screaming you know it all just gets to a person after a while. If you can leave the kids with someone for just a little bit to run an errand by yourself go by and grab a cup of something take a longer route home. Whatever it is you need to do you'll appreciate everything once you get back home. Good Luck
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I step outside and have a cigarette but after either today or tomorrow (whenever this packs out) I won't have that.
    I also eat a piece of chocolate. It helps. ;-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• cry... then take a hot shower and play on the computer or read. i would put on a movie or something for the kids, or put them down for a nap depending on their age. i also take walks. and sometimes i take the kids to the park and i swing.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 5:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Breath,
    Calm your self,
    and watch some tv.
    I find that when you can calm the mind the body follows
    Free yourself of the HELL That you are living in and put your mind in another dementsion.
    Take a bath if you can, Have sex if you can.
    Eat, Drink a cup of COFFEE or TEA,
    Poke around online.
    Chat with friends.
    Call your Mom or Grand mom.
    Go for a drive if you can!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yeah if the kids are sleep take a nice warm bath with bubbles just relax & take a deep breath
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I clean. I find it very therapeutic to do some intensive scrubbing & organizing when I'm mad or stressed out because seeing my house clean & organized makes me feel good.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i play on the computer
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 11:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• clean or watch a movie!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010