You feel like this sometime?/

How can i stop eating man I hate that everyday i try keeping up with my promise of not over eating!!!! But come on I'm at home all day that I end up going to sleep with my stomach feeling like it's about to pop no kidding. So my question to ya is do you ever feel like that or have a habit of doing it? How can i stop doing that...... I'm not big but I know it well get to that point if I don't stop now... Any tips ,
Any great workout to do ?

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 5:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• before i start to lose weight i was over 280lbs now i weight 160 it took me year to lose it taught myself to eat smaller meals yes i have cravings and yes i eat those cravings.if count your calories you get sick of counting. best way just belive in your self it is okay to slip up now and then we are not perfect. and it not going to happen oven night it takes time .yey eat your veggies, and yogurt but is not going to hurt if you have french fries you can have made in the oven take out oil and use pam. have your ice cream and cake go for the small slice
    and if you have second floor walk up the stair go for a walk take it slow at first.put on some good music and dance around the house and have fun and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• If you have a skinny picture of yourself, tape it to the fridge or cabinets so you have to look at it every time you go to get something to eat. It helps me to not eat too much with mindless snacking.
    And when I get hungry or want a snack, I'll look at the clock and tell myself if I still want it in half an hour then I'll get it. Most of the time the craving passes or I forget.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I rarely eat because I'm hungry. It's a habit with me. I've tried the skinny pictures on the fridge but that never worked for me. When I'm feeling particularly strong willed and focused then I keep healthy things to nibble on in the fridge. Veggies and Dip or fruit and dip. Unfortunately, I don't feel strong too often. Drinking a lot of ice water helps fill you up, too.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 10:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Try to drink more liquids, then you will feel full more. Not sodas, water, gator aid, something that's good for you. Small snacks that aren't junk between meals aren't bad. At night pop corn with no butter is an ok snack. I eat a lot of frozen yogart and it's not fattening., some times I put it in a cone, some times I don't. I think a lot of women at home eat just out of bordom, I also try and keep busy with reading and doing word search, your mind can only think about 1 thing at a time, don't let it be the food.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010