Morning Sex? UGH!!! adult content

Lately, my DH ONLY wants to have sex in the morning. Ever since we met 4 yrs ago, I have always told him I absolutely hate morning sex. Just had a baby so I am craving every little bit of sleep I can fit in, so I hate it even more now. Anyway, it just seems like thats the only time he ever wants to do it now. I used to comply just bcos i care about him, but now I just feel like a "release bucket" to him. Theres no romance anymore, its all mechanical and Im beginning to resent it. Just because u wake up with a boner every morning doesnt mean we gotta have sex every morning. Id rather have sex when we BOTH want it and not be pressured EVERY DAMN MORNING!! UGH!! My DH wakes me up with his boner pressing up against me. It used to be nice, but not anymore. Am I the only one who feels this way? Is that enough reason for you to want to have sex with your man? Shouldnt there be romance or affection anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to talk to him and maybe even refuse him. No one should feel that they have to just because the partenter wants it!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't get it... That's one of the best ways to wake up, and you don't like it?? no comprende... LoL

Seriously though, I get it. After we had our daughter, it was like foreplay became non-existent (until I called him out on it). Sorry, I'm not a dude; we can't just hit a switch and turn "on."
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Well I take sex any way I can get it. I told my husband once if you want sex with me in the morning don't even bother to wake me up. He finds that a little irritating. LOL, but seriously that is about as much effort as he wants to put into it sometimes. However I do want to say it is a two way street. So if you want him to make an effort you may just have to step up and make one too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yeah it is good but bad at the same time but there should be romane & affection atleast but i am sorry hope it works out for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't blame you, I am not a morning person at all. I would talk to him and explain to him how you feel maybe he'll compromise if he has to have it every day, you can switch your times once in a while and be a little more romantic or working you up to get you in the mood in the morning.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• did i write this post?
    morning wood and no emotion=really bad sex for the female
    i am in a boat just like you

but i have other issues with my SO, so my boat is sinking, on fire, with no motor, and no radio avail to call for help
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• let him know that rosy palmer and her 5 sisters dont mind the morning. and that is that
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Same here! I cannot stand morning sex, I don't like it, I never have. For me, it is NOT a good way to start the day (unless you want me to be crabby, grumpy and down-right mean all day long - do NOT interfere with my sleep, I get precious little as it is).

Have you tried talking to him about it? Maybe give him some late at night and, hopefully, the morning won't be as brutal? (That's what worked for my DH anyway) And no romance or affection? Yeah, he needs to add a little foreplay in there. Women and men aren't built the same, we need more than simply "whipping it out." lol And, after talking to him, if he still tries it, keep a sock next to your side of the bed. When he rolls over to wake you up for that morning sex, hand him the sock and say "have fun! I'm going back to sleep now." (yes, I've done that too. That night my hubby wooed me like I hadn't been wooed in months! It was great!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't like it in the morning either. You have so much to take care of, and like you said, you want to get all the sleep you can before you start you day. i want to do it at night, but he is so tired that I have to initiate sex and i like for him to come at me sometimes. But, he has a way of getting me in the mood even though i don't want to, so i've gotten use to it. But i do like, go into a deep sleep afterwards, so it does slow up my day, but it's worth it, sometimes.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Talk to him about how you love meeting his needs but that affection, cuddling and flirting are foreplay for you and that helps to meet your needs. Demonstrate this by your practicing it on him. Flirt with him every chance you get. Drop hints...really sexy suggestive ones. Give him the affection you want from him. I really think that the best way to get your message across is by your own actions. Treat him the way you would like to be treated. It really helps it to sink in quicker, but definitely talk to him about it first.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010