I would like to be forever anon to avoid assumption

I just asked a question about "hiccups" at work that caused my manager to examine me about time efficiency. I was so stressed that I had over $50 of on-hand (on table and safe count). This is the first time this has ever happened. Plus, I already had two pop audits that have come out clean. Once of the replies said mentioned theft that mental health was not an excuse ( I think that the stress was partially from PTSD from experiences form former jobs). Everything was a wash from my previous jobs money wise. I would like to clear this up within the original post, but that would mean to expose my avatar name. Why must I have to stop short to ask for psychological advice for the fear of assumption to follow me?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• A think that to an extent you have to assume things about the poster in order to give an answer..but what I see a lot of is NEGATIVE assumptions. It seems like there are some people on here..no matter how you words things, or no matter how much info you give..they still take a negative spin on it and make you out a monster. I would just try to ignore those replies and focus on those who really are addressing the situation properly. Unfortunately there will always be people who see everyone as evil and won't see an honest person making a mistake due to stress or whatever other reason.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010