Can you top this "most disgusting experience"?

I hate the fact that I always look at the porta-potty toilet when I go inside and have to see the pile of crap inside. I was thinking, "Why do I do that?" and imagining all the worst scenarios that could happen if I didn't. Ironically, after camping 10 days I got too comfortable and stopped looking.... And on the last day i sat in a pile of someone's diarrhea! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHCHKACH@*$&#$~!!!

Thank goodness for the hand sanitizer dispenser.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 5:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

MY sisters husband had been sick and i was over there not knowing he was sick, any ways he threw up all over me at the dinner table, and some went in my mouth! Needless to day i threw up too, but i atleats made it half way to the bathroom, I dont think he wanted to make it to the bathroom he has never liked me and i know it was on purpose!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• HOw about looking and having your only pair of glasses fall in? The ones you need to have in order to drive and see more than three feet?
    I had to find a fishing ole and net and it took an hour to get them out....
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• wow that is gross i think i will START looking now

i walked in on husband when he was in shower, thought we could get a little busy, kids asleep, i peeked my head in and he was giving himself an enema and there was poop all over the tub wall =that is gross!!!!

i have not looked at him the same since and told him he needs therapy

ps
    i could have gone anon, but lets all be honest, this along with his fetish is my biggest issue in life

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Whoa!!!! I Cannot top that gross one!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• LMAO!!! NOPE! I am very happy to say that no, I can not!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• How about this one...it's not about porta pots but I once found that my son had gotten into the bathroom trash and was chewing on a USED tampon!!!!!!!! I wanted to hurl!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• One time we were visiting cousins in a town 3 hours north of us. It was hot and I had just gone to get a nice tall ice cold glass of water. The water was so clear, refreshing and it started to bead on the outside of the glass because it was cold. I went to the bathroom and left my glass there. When I came back I went to go take a drink and brother had hocked a loogey into it. I hate loogeys and waited to see how long it would take me to notice.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• oh thats disgusting!!! I bet you where so glad to get home and take a shower. I drive a vehicle for my work and I ran over the biggiest dog poop in the world, it was all over my tire. I kept smelling it inside my vehicle and couldnt imagine where it was coming from. I cant top yours though,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm laughing so hard at some of these, and trying not to show it 'cause my DH is right here and if he asks me what I'm laughing at, he is NOT going to like my answer! ROFL!!!!
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• throwing upNo, I can NOT top that level of disgusting experience! ewwwwwwwwwww..you poor thing!! Okay..think of it this way..it must have been a childs diarhea, right? Because NO ADULT would do such as thing as poop on a seat, right? So kid poo is not as bad as adult poo. LOL..i'm trying to make it better for you ,LOL. YUCK!!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010