Do you let your kids use unlimited amounts of paper?

For coloring and art projects and stuff. Not for school or things that must be done.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 5:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• we use it often but I put alimit on the sheets if they are just scribbling on spot and not fillin gup the pages,sheets ect. Its a waste and bad for the enviroment as far as we are concerned so we try and make sure its being used wisely.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Pretty much..yeah. I find it on clearance and bring it home by the bulk. We have 3 Huge rolls of paper that are differnt sizes. We also have tons of colored computer paper that they use. They do use both sides of the paper though. Hey, when theres nothing else to do with a house full of kids...crayons and blank paper can never go wrong here,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yes. I buy as much of it as I can to keep their active minds busy!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Nope!
    I buy the JUMBO Paper & will usually cut them into 2/4 pieces of paper depending on what we/she are doing.. and she can only have a few sheets & then we are done, or she can continue to draw on an older piece..

If she is really using the paper & its pretty full, then i dont mind giving her extra, but my dd doesnt use paper that wisely- she will paint a few small things that dont even cover 1/2 the paper & want a new one..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yes, but we recycle :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I usually make my daughter use the same piece of paper until it's completely covered, then she gets another. If it was up to her, she'd leave one small mark on every single piece of paper and call that done. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2010