how do i get my four year old to stop peeing every where?

my four year old boy keeps peeing in his pants and on my floors and on his little brothers bedding. and no matter what i do he wont stop :( please help me

darkangel0506

Asked by darkangel0506 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter has been doing the same thing. She was completely potty trained, but has been wanting to wear the baby's diapers and not going to the bathroom every time. I think it is a struggle for attention.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would start making him clean up his pee messes and taking away things most dear to him. When he does what he's supposed to and uses the potty then give him back one of his toys.
    sweettigeress

Answer by sweettigeress at 9:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• sounds like potty training didn't really work, and it's a way to get your attention now.... peeing on bedding is just inappropriate, and your kiddo needs to KNOW that... i don't believe in punishing for accidents... but this is obviously NOT an accident and you need to treat it as such...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010